Wednesday, March 18, 2009

New motivation for the race

I watched the Biggest Loser today (tivoed) from last night. I love this show, it just amazes me how big these people are at the beginning and how small they are at the end. Most of them look different too from the start to the end - I mean like in their faces and stuff. Well, last night they had to run a half marathon as their challenge. Let me tell you, I don't think I will ever run one. I would love to be able to, but I just don't think my body would let me. I could barely run 5 miles in high school when I was in great shape.

Watching the biggest loser contestants run the half marathon gave me a renewed motivation to run the 5K I've signed up for. I really want to do it, but I have yet to run in like 2 weeks. I know once I start up again, I will be able to do it.

Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Who am I? said...

I Love the biggest loser! It motivates me too! I haven't gone running this week but I've been feeling sick (still having issues keeping food down....ugh) BUT I am super excited about the 5K!!!

Rosemond said...

You will do great!!!!

~ Ashley & Bryan ~ said...

I ran a 5K for St. Patty's on Saturday. It was tough but I did it! If you keep it up the crowd and the adrenaline will push you. If I can do it, you can too!!!

-Ashley