I was reading a friends blog this afternoon and she is always posting their weekly menu and some recipes on it. She has started a second blog that is only her recipes! What a great idea! I haven't tried any yet, but I have wanted too. I'm not too adventerous with food, so I usually stick to my own favorite recipes. I have decided to attempt to make a new recipe once a week starting next week (I already have this week's menu prepared). Yall should check out her blog which I have added the link to my blog list as: Meredith's Recipes.
Kudos to Meredith!
13 years ago



2 comments:
Ok, this is going to be my new favorite blog :) Thanks for sharing!
Thanks Katie! :) I try to make really easy recipes that are good, so you'll have to let me know which ones y'all try and like!!
Hope to see you guys soon!
Post a Comment