Her shirt is covered with stickers. What you can't see is that she has stickers on her arms and legs.
Her slide with stickers.
Taylor is doing so much better. She hasn't had a fever since monday evening and she acts like she feels better too. She still has a snotty nose, which she has shared with me. I think she just got a touch of the flu this time, because it only seemed to last about 3 days instead of 7 like last month when we all had it.
I've been home with Taylor the last three days while she has been recovering, and I just want yall to know how much this child likes stickers. We have a tub full of stickers for her to play with and usually she just puts them on her paper when she is coloring. The last two days she has been putting stickers everywhere, including herself, Nathan and me. I figure it is harmless fun, so I just let her put them wherever she wants.



No comments:
Post a Comment