Saturday night coming home from the soccer game, Taylor was sitting in the back of the Jeep with Nathan's parents. She was playing, playing, playing the whole way home. She is really big into pretend play right now. She was talking to someone on her pretend phone when Charlotte answered one of her questions. Taylor said, "No Nana, I'm on the phone, I'm not talking to you". Charlotte said, "oh, who are you talking to?" and Taylor said, "Ummm, I'm talking to......., I'm talking to...... wait, what was your name (talking into her pretend phone)?" We all just died laughing!
She finally told us that she was talking to another Zoey (apparently she had been talking to a different Zoey earlier). Don't you just love kids imaginations! Taylor's imagination runs wild and I love it!
13 years ago



1 comment:
Oh Katie! That is so funny :) I hadn't read your blog in a while and was laughing out loud. Taylor is soooo tall. I can't believe it! Great to see you the other day, too!
-Ash
Post a Comment