Monday, March 30, 2009

And the award goes to.............................ME!





That Toby Keith song, "Let's talk about me" is playing in my head right now! My dear friend Courtney gave me an award! Love it! Actually, she gave it to Taylor for being so darn funny, but I will accept it on her behalf. The rules are, if you recieve the award, you have to state 7 things you love and then hand out awards to 7 wonderful friends.



Let me see here, 7 things I love.......
1. My family: My life would be incomplete without Nathan and Taylor. God has blessed me with a wonderful husband who treats me like a princess and with a daughter who makes my heart happy every time I am around her. I can honestly say that Nathan is the love of my life, even though I tell Taylor she is the love of my life #2.
2. Bible Study: Oh I love our bible study! The girls are so much fun to be around and to share with. We read the best books that teach us how to be better people, wives, and mothers and to walk like Jesus.
3. Turtles: I just love turtles whether they live on land or in the water, I just love turtles. It all stems from one summer in college my friend and I went to South Padre Island for a month to work at the Sea Turtle Rehabilitation Center for an internship. It was one of the best experiences of my life. This would be my dream job - to live on the beach and work at a Sea Turtle Rehabilitation Center.
4. Crafts: I love to make things. I try to make most of Taylor's bows among other things. I'm not that great at everything I try, but I just love making things.
5. Traveling: I love to travel. I love to go to new places, fly or road trip, and having new experiences.
6. Holidays: I love to decorate the house to get us in the spirit of the holidays. Nathan isn't too keen on my 18 tubs of Christmas decorations, but it sure feels like Christmas in our house in December. I try to decorate at least a little for each holiday. I'm not sure if I have a favorite holiday, but if I had to choose right now, I think I would say Christmas.
7. My friends: What would life be like without friends? Hopefully I will never have to know. Friends are precious and make life better.

And now I will pass the award on to 7 dear friends:
Crystal: She is such a great friend. Her precious little Somang is just the cutest darn thing.
April: This is my girl! She is on the same page in life as me it feels like. We both work, our daughters both go to the same babysitter, we go to the same church, same bible study and the same gym. Taylor and Abigail love to play together, so we get to hang out all the time.
Julie: Love her! I've known Julie since at least middle school and just love being around her. She is a wonderful friend.
Ally: She has such a good heart and her son Micah is just too cute. I got to meet him for the first time this past weekend and could just eat him up!
Beki: She has always been a wonderful friend with the energy of a tazmanian devil. I don't know how else to describe it. She can do anything and everything and I know her little Reagan is going to be just like her - which is a good thing!
Allyson: She is as sweet as sweet is. Her son Harper is a cutie and precious like his momma.
Rebecca: I am so glad we got reconnected this past year. She is so darn funny and her walk with the Lord is amazing. I would love to be able to have the passion and the knowledge she does about the Word and God.

2 comments:

The Huskeys said...

You are too sweet!! Thanks!

Kendall, Angie, Grayson, Jessie and Tazzy said...

i have a turtle tattoo on my butt! i will show you one day!