Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fool's Day

Well, I made it through April Fool's Day this year with no pranks/jokes played on me by my husband. Every year Nathan comes up with something to get fool me with on April Fool's Day. This year he didn't do anything. Nathan called last night from Louisiana and said he is going to have to go back next week for the third week in a row. I kept asking him if he was kidding and that this was not a funny April Fool's joke. He kept laughing and saying no that this was not a joke. When we talked this morning, I asked again if he was joking yesterday when he said he had to go back next week and he said no. It is sad when you are hoping your husband played an April Fool's joke on you.

I hate that he has been gone so much lately. Tomorrow is our 5 year wedding anniversary and he is hoping to be home by 7 or 8pm from Louisiana. That means we aren't going to be going out tomorrow night on our anniversary to celebrate. We are planning to go out saturday night though.

No comments: