Monday, April 20, 2009

Art Festival in Fort Worth

Saturday afternoon we went over to Fort Worth to the Art Festival. There were tons of people walking around and I think Taylor enjoyed seeing all the puppies. This one biker dude had a little chihuhah dressed up in Harley Davidson gear - it was the funniest sight. I wish I would of taken a picture of it. Anyways, we walked around and looked at all the fabulous and not-so-fabulous artwork. It turned out to be a beautiful day and very enjoyable being outside.





Taylor watching Clifford on Nathan's I Phone on the way to Fort Worth





Quite the pair - Taylor is definetly her fathers daughter!





We parked on Taylor St., so we had to get a pic





On the way home from Fort Worth, I appeased my husband and we went to look at 4-door Jeeps. He has wanted one since they first came out, but I have always said no because of Taylor. I don't think they are that safe for children. Nathan got to test drive one, etc.... and the salesman told us that next month is Jeep Month, so I think we will be going back next month to REALLY look at them if you know what I mean.

No comments: