13 years ago
Thursday, April 16, 2009
New bird bath
I have wanted a bird bath and a bird house for the back yard since we moved here. For our anniversary, my parents bought us a bird bath - hopefully I will get a bird house for Mother's Day. Taylor picked out the bird bath at Walmart. When we saw it, she kept saying, "froggy, turtle" - how could I deny her? When we brought it home, we put it in the back yard and filled it with bird seed. Since then, I hadn't seen any birds eating out of it, but this morning there was a squirrel sitting in it eating. Yea!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Are you sure that was a squirrel? He/she was huge! :)
I clicked on the photo and I could see up close :)
Cute birth bath! I love turtles!
Post a Comment