Poppy chasing Taylor in the Collisuem
Cowgirl Taylor on a saddle
Taylor watching the cutting with our friends granddaughter
I took half a day off on Good Friday to take Taylor over to Fort Worth. Nathan's parents were at the Will Rogers Collisuem to watch the horse cuttings. Nathan's dad is a rancher and trains horses for competition. Taylor and I went over to watch the show for a while, but before we went, we stopped by Kami's office to surprise her. Kami works not even a block away from the Collisuem, so we thought we should go see her. I think she was surprised! After seeing Kami, we went to the horse show and Taylor seemed to enjoy watching the horses work the cows. She even got to pet a horse.
I had to work that afternoon, so Nathan's parents came back to the house with us. Nathan got home from Louisiana around 5pm and boy were we glad to see him! Thankfully he won't have to go back for a few weeks. My parent's didn't come in from Houston till around 8pm, but they made it just before Taylor went to bed. I love having our parents here. It is so fun and Taylor just eats up all the attention.



No comments:
Post a Comment