As I lay awake last night in bed till 1 am, I was thinking about my post about April Fool's Day. I hope it didn't sound to harsh about not getting to celebrate tonight since Nathan is out of town on our anniversary. Yep, today is our 5 year anniversary! Yea! I was thinking last night about how bummed I was yesterday thinking that we aren't going to get to go out tonight and live it up. Then I started to think about how it really doesn't matter if we get to go out to dinner and such today. All that matters is that I have a wonderful husband who still loves me after 5 years and I still love him.
This morning when he called to wish me Happy Anniversary, I felt happiness in my heart. I got those nervous, happy butterflies you get when you fall in love with someone and can't wait to see them again. I can't wait to see Nathan again. I haven't had those butterflies in a long time, probably our wedding day. What a wonderful feeling to have when you hear your partners voice on the other end of the phone. Huh, I think I have a crush on my husband!
Happy Anniversary Husband, I love you!
13 years ago



1 comment:
that was sooo sweet!
Post a Comment