This is a picture of Taylor before KDO. We didn't do much for Earth Day this year. I was hoping to take Taylor to the new movie Earth by Walt Disney, but we didn't make it to the movie theatre. I'm just not sure if Taylor is old enough for the movie theatre. I think she will love the movie - it is all about animals. We did spend the evening outside though. Taylor loves to play outside. We bought her a play gym for the backyard for her birthday - it's an early present. We don't have it up and probably won't till closer to her birthday. We are also thinking about building a covered patio in the backyard so we can spend more time there in the summer. I am so glad Taylor likes to be outside. I love being outside, but Nathan likes to be inside.
13 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment