Thursday, April 2, 2009

A super fun day


Taylor and I had a great, fun filled day. This morning we went to breakfast and got donuts. We have cake donuts because I feel like they don't have as much sugar as glazed donuts (I may be wrong, but it makes me feel better).Then Taylor went to school (which she loves) and played, played, played. After school I had to get some work done, so Taylor watched Clifford till I finished. We then met April and Abigail at Chick-fil-a for dinner and then went to Going Bonkers for a fundraiser for KDO (Taylor's preschool). Taylor was exhausted when we got home and went straight to sleep!


This is what I get now when I ask Taylor to smile at the camera!
Well, our super fun day just got disgusting while I am writing this. Tait just threw up in my office. The worst part is, he obviously ate a bird. It was full of feathers. So, I made him go outside and when I went to get him, he wouldn't come inside. I went out to see what he was up to, he had another dead bird in his mouth. I mean seriously, gross! I got him to drop it and I put it in the trash. The crazy part is, I found a dead bird in the yard yesterday. That makes 3 dead birds in 2 days. What is going on here???

No comments: