Nathan has been playing in a soccer league on sunday nights for the last few weeks. Last night was the first game that Taylor and I could go to. Most of the games are at like 9:45, 10:45 and there are even 11:45PM games. Can you believe that!?! That is just way to late for a sunday nights. Nathan loves playing soccer and has played his whole life. Nathan Christianson plays with Nathan, so Courtney and Chloe came to the game. The girls had a great time running around and cheering for their dads. Taylor is quite the cheer leader. She yells," Go Daddy! Go Daddy!" She is getting pretty good at is since she cheers for Nathan when he plays basketball too. Nathan is about to start playing sand volleyball as well, so I might need to get Taylor a cheerleading outfit with "Daddy" on it!
Nathan is in the green shirt with the #4 on it with the orange socks.
Chloe and Taylor watching their daddy's play soccer together.
Taylor said daddy was stinky after the game.
2 comments:
Katie, this is Dee, April's friend. I read your blog ever now and then and I love it! I just have to tell you that the pic with Taylor and her da is hiLARious!!!!!!!! those are good memories!!!
Hi Katie, this is Natalie (Ally's sister)...
I think my husband played in that league last fall (I recognize the place). He always wanted me to go to games, but they were way too late for me as well!
Post a Comment