Monday, April 20, 2009

First swim lesson

We took Taylor to the pool friday night to see how she would do in the pool. She did great - she walked right into the baby pool. The deeper it got, the more unsure she got and needed our support, but overall, she did great. We even got her to put her mouth in the water to blow bubbles.

Saturday morning we went back up to the pool for Taylor's first swim lesson. I video taped it while Nathan was in the water with her. She was okay at first, but after a little while, she just broke down and cried. I ended up getting in the water with her while Nathan video taped us. She didn't really like being on her back or laying on the kick board. She did like jumping into the water though.

Did I make it?

No comments: