Thursday, April 9, 2009

The Easter Bunny came a little early this year

We have been wanting to get Taylor this toy called a Roby. It is an inflatable horse or donkey. Abigail got one for her birthday at her party and Taylor went crazy over it. She cried and cried when someone else would sit on it and then when they would get off, she would grab it and carry it around. It was nuts! I had never seen her act like that before. We were going to wait till her birthday to get her one, but they aren't that easy to find. I went to Healthy Me today and they had 3. Taylor saw them and I think she probably said my name 300 times while dancing around and pointing at the Roby. I asked her what color she wanted and she said Pink - which just happened to be the color of one of the Roby's we were looking at. I'm not sure she really knows what Pink is, but that is the only color she can say. Works for me - pink is awesome!

I was going to try to put it away for Sunday morning, but let me tell you - it wasn't worth the fight I would of gotten. She carried the Roby in the house from the car, sat it down and jumped on it. I had to pry her off to eat dinner. After dinner, she climbed right back on it! Abigail came over so her parents could go to dinner by themselves, so she brought her Roby over so they could ride them together. The icing on the cake was when I took her up to bed, she started crying and saying, Neigh, Neigh and pointing at the Roby. I had to promise her she could ride it in the morning. She told it goodnight and waved at it. Sweet, sweet girl.
Riding her Roby
Feeding her Roby
Abigail and Taylor riding their Roby's

1 comment:

jrodges said...

I couldn't of resisted the little cutie either!!!! :)
I love her HUGE smile in the first pic :)!